Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow! What a week!!

Actually, month, but the last week felt like a month! The wounded hearts team was here, and things got messy. But it was a good messy, and a safe messy if that makes sense. God brought stuff out in all of us that we didn't know was there. (When I say stuff, I pretty much mean crap.) It was such an amazing learning process, I still can't believe it was only a week. It was so awesome! I am looking forward to going through the workbook again at a slightly slower speed, and just sitting in some of that stuff. Then the last day that the team was here, we all went to the beach, and got some sand surf, and a lot of sun. It was awesome!
I can't believe I only have less than two weeks here in Mexico. God has showed me so much and I know He won't stop for these last weeks, or even after I get home. One more update/blessing that God has dropped in my lap, is housing in the fall in Mankato, MN. I still don't know if I will be going to school or not, but I know that I'm supposed to be in Mankato in the fall. So we'll just have to see what that ends up looking like I guess. Thank you all for your prayers and support, these last six months have completely changed who I am, and how I look at my Heavenly Father. He has changed how I think, and live, and just how I go about my everyday life. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, young brother! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Can't wait to hear all about how God has shaped your heart and how He continues to draw you in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your next post should be about how you rock @ making crepes. =]

    ReplyDelete